You live in the US.
You want to buy Surface RT, Microsoft’s new tablet, and you can’t get it online as there is a 3 week wait due to the initial pre-orders selling out.
What do you do?
You go to one of the 32 pop up stores that will be dotted around the country, that’s what you do! And if your one of the first 100 people in line, Microsoft will give you $99.90 of Xbox Music Credit!
So where are these pop up stores going to be, well, ‘popping up’ I hear you cry?
Well here is a handy list for your perusal.
- Aventura Mall – Aventura, FL
- Beachwood Place – Beachwood, OH
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center – Denver, CO
- Dadeland Mall – Miami, FL
- Eaton Centre – Toronto, Ontario
- Fashion Mall at Keystone – Indianapolis, IN
- Fashion Show Mall– Las Vegas, NV
- Glendale Galleria – Glendale, CA
- Mall at Green Hills – Nashville, TN
- Mall in Columbia – Columbia, MD
- Metropolis at Metrotown – Burnaby, BC
- Montgomery Mall – Bethesda, MD
- Natick Collection – Natick, MA
- North Star Mall – San Antonio, TX
- Oakridge Centre – Vancouver, BC
- Penn Square Mall – Oklahoma City, OK
- Perimeter Mall – Atlanta, GA
- Roosevelt Field Mall – Garden, City, NY
- Ross Park Mall – Pittsburgh, PA
- Saint Louis Galleria – St. Louis, MO
- San Francisco Centre – San Francisco, CA
- South Shore Plaza – Braintree, MA
- Southpark Mall – Charlotte, NC
- Stonebriar Centre Mall – Frisco, TX
- Streets at Southpoint – Durham, NC
- Time Warner Center – The Shops at Columbus Circle – New York, NY
- Washington Square– Portland, OR
- West Edmonton Mall – Edmonton, Alberta
- Westfarms Mall – West Hartford, CT
- Westfield Garden State Plaza – Paramus, NJ
- Woodland Hills Mall – Tulsa, OK
- Woodlands Mall – Woodlands, TX
Microsoft have a full list of stores. both permanent and pop-up, on their website for you to search through and find your nearest store, alas this only applies to residents of the US & Canada. If your an international resident like me, you will have to make do with online purchasing and waiting for the snail mail. We can at least gaze at the picture below at midnight on the 25th and pretend we are there.